Looks like block…Feels like block… WTF's natural "split block-look" forms leave a lasting impression. Residential or commercial applications can easily be painted or two-toned for a decorative look. WTF split block concrete forms are compatible to pouring block on one side and smooth on the other.
Split block forms give you a deep block design providing a realistic finished look.
~ Width 36" - 1"
~ Heights up to 120"
~ Available in any hole pattern
* "Boxed" design makes it impossible for concrete to enter and accumulate inside brace.
* Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the form and ensure concrete can not enter brace.
* Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
* Exposed corners are mitered to reduce the accumulation of concrete.
* Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
* Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
* Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken it like swedged bushings.
* Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation of concrete and make cleaning easier.
* Continuous weld around concrete form, over top of bracing.
* Certified Quality Control Program.