WTF Crawl Space Formwork System is designed to suit the customers
requirements. Photos on page 66 shows the usual 2-stage
(separate footing and wall) construction. Specially
designed system for integrated wall and footing construction
is one of our latest innovations. The systems allows
for the monolithic concreting of footings and walls
- Reduced construction time and labor cost.
- Less susceptibility to water leaks because footing/wall
joints are eliminated.
- Simplified inspection process in many cases.
Formwork Panels are available in smooth or brick design.
- Laydown Panels are recommended for low crawl space
heights, greatly reducing time and labor required for
- Column and footing design in one placement.
- Cast in placed Vents are available and installed prior
to concrete pouring thereby reducing installation costs.
- 9' Sections allow for fast setup and tear down.
Concrete forms for columns are available in a wide range
of sizes and shapes including circular.