Big Panel Concrete Forms
Just as its name implies, these forms are built large. The WTF Big Panel is ideal for repetitive tall concrete wall construction.
- 8' x 8'
- 8' x 9'
- 8' x 10' plus various size fillers and corners
- Face Sheet thickness of .156 to provide flat walls.
- Weighs 7 lbs per square foot including all accessories and bracing.
- Panels are only 4 3/4" thick.
- Side Rail allows for the attachment of WTF handset concrete forms using a standard Pin and Wedge.
- Utilizes a one piece outside corner.
- Brace and accessories are stored on the form.
- Uses a tapered reusable cone with rod tie.
- AW Clamp is also a Waler piece.