Because this commercial concrete form is engineered
for minimal deflection and pillowcasing, it is ideal
for commercial applications requiring the flattest possible
wall surface. This is accomplished by manufacturing
the form 24" wide with a .156 face sheet. This
concrete form is built with the 8" hole pattern.
The Commercial Form is used in the SecureTech Building
System, as well as the WTF International Mass Housing
~ Width 24" ~ Heights up to 120" ~ 1 x 2
~ Face sheet .156 - thickest aluminum face sheet available
on the market
~ 24" X 96" weighs 64# ~ 24" x 108"
Available in metric sizes
INSET FACE SHEET
* Prevents damage and wear to face sheet edges.
* Superior weld penetration achieved by placing weld
near the edge of the face sheet.
* Increases overall strength and life of panel without
leaving unsightly seams.
* Corner gussets added to reinforce corner.
* "Boxed" design makes it impossible for concrete
to enter and accumulate inside brace.
* Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the
form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
* Extruded Braces are serrated to prevent slipping and
aid in handling, yet will not accumulate concrete.
* Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
* Dual point contact for ease of alignment.
* Notch for inset face sheet strengthens panel.
* Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place
by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
* Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
* Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken
it like swedged bushings.
* Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation
of concrete and make cleaning easier.
* Continuous weld around concrete form, including over
top of bracing.
* Full panels are welded with computerized Robot to
ensure consistency and quality.
* Certified Quality Control Program.
Available with the stripping angle when utilized with
poured deck applications. The stripping angle is for
ease of form removal