6/12 hole pattern allows the contractor to easily accomplish
~ Available in widths from 36" - 1" and heights
up to 120"
~ Standard face sheet thickness .125
~ Also available in .115
~ 36" x 96", .125 thickness weighs 93#
~ 36" x 108", .125 thickness weighs 102#
INSET FACE SHEET
* Prevents damage and wear to face sheet edges.
* Superior weld penetration achieved by placing weld
near the edge of the face sheet.
* Increases overall strength and life of panel without
leaving unsightly seams.
* Corner gussets added to reinforce corner.
* 5" channel with shim design makes it impossible
for concrete to enter and accumulate inside brace.
* Ends are welded on sides and tops to strengthen the
form and ensure concrete cannot enter brace.
* Extruded Braces are serrated to prevent slipping and
aid in handling, yet will not accumulate concrete.
* Heavy duty extruded aluminum extends life of panel.
* Dual point contact for ease of alignment.
* Notch for inset face sheet strengthens panel.
* Heat-treated and plated bushings are held in place
by heavy duty ¼ inch solid steel plated rivets.
* Crowned bushing allows for easy release of wedges.
* Bushings increase strength of siderail, not weaken
it like swedged bushings.
* Rivets are countersunk into siderail to reduce accumulation
of concrete and make cleaning easier.
* Continuous weld around concrete form, including over
top of bracing.
* Full panels are welded with computerized Robot to
ensure consistency and quality.
* Certified Quality Control Program.